This map is an arena with different modes and difficulties. You choose whether you want to play with mobs, or against your friends.
- Awesome Architecture
- Single Player or Multiplayer Support:1-8 Players
- Fully Resettable
- PvP or Mob Modes
- Three Difficulties
- Store for Upgrades
- Command Blocks are Used
- Over 50 hours of work
- 11 Rounds
- Three lives system for each player
PvP OR Mob Arena?
Yes, this game can be played with or without mobs.
Game Modes and Difficulties:
Mob Mode: This mode has 11 Rounds, and every person has three lives.
PvP Mode: This mode has no rounds, and every person has three lives.
Easy Mode: This mode has Zombies, and Zombie Pigmen.
Medium Mode: This mode has the previous mobs as well as creepers, and skeletons.
Hard Mode: This mode has the previous mobs as well as spiders, and cave spiders.
There is a store in which you can upgrade your armor, weapons, and food. It uses your XP Levels.
1st Update – Version 1.1 on January 8th. The things included:
- More Balanced Spawners with the top and bottom area.
- Winner Announcer for Mob Mode
- Official Winner system with Automatic Game Reset
- XP as time goes on for PVP mode so you can get updates.
- Various Bug Fixes. Redstone is now more reliable
- Get a new sword when you die.
- Players are now alerted if they are eliminated after dieing three times.
- Inventories are cleared when you die